ALCHEMY LABELS Printable 9 Medieval Labels
Each label is unique, with images that are significant to the art of Alchemy.
- BLACK CROW - The Black Crow sometimes also the Raven is the beginning of the great work of soul alchemy
- TOAD - In the old alchemical writings, the black toad is one of the lesser-used symbols for the process of fermentation
- MORTAR & PESTLE - Used by the Alchemist to crush and combine ingredients
- SALAMANDER - Is the symbol of Sulphur and of the Secret Fire.
- HERBS - Some are poison, some are not, the alchemist shall understand the properties of all.
LABEL SIZES: 3" x 1.75" Rectangle 3" Triangle 3" Round
HOW TO USE THE LABELS Once the labels are printed, my preferred method of applying them to bottles and jars is to glue them on using modge podge to protect them. You could also print the labels onto a full sheet mailing label sticker and then cut them out and apply them to your jars, or you can print them, cut them out, and glue them onto your containers. I dry my hand-picked herbs in paper bags and like to fancy them up a bit by applying a pretty label rather than just writing the name on the bag. The herb bags look very witchy!